This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
It’s no secret that we love hot chocolate around here. There’s just nothing better than coming in after a long, cold day of work, school or play and enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate with some mini marshmallows! The kids love it, we love it. It just can’t be beat and I know you probably agree. Today, I thought I’d share with you 20 Hot Chocolate Recipes that are Perfect for Winter. There’s a little something for everyone, from traditional to a fancy recipe or two. So grab your favorite mug and let’s get started!
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Mint White Hot Chocolate
- Pink Hot Chocolate
- Dunkin Donuts Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate
- Barcelona Style Hot Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate
- Burbon Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Fudge Hot Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Bailey’s Hot Chocolate
- Red Wine Hot Chocolate
- Mayan Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
Which hot chocolate recipe is your favorite? I love a bit of mint in mine!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Creative Way to Include Batteries with Gifts – with free printable! - December 11, 2018
- 17 Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes - December 10, 2018
- Chocolate Lovers BBQ Sauce - December 8, 2018