Who loves a pretty, fun and colorful planner to organize your life with? I sure…
Many of you requested that we bring back our most popular planner design from a couple years ago – so we did! This is still one of my personal favorites, too – the bright colors, organized layouts and helpful lists make it ideal for time management or task planning. So without further ado, here’s our 2016-2017 Planner! Also available in just 2017.
Contains purchase/affiliate links. See our Disclosure for more info.
2017 Planner: PDF Download Only $2.99!
- Goes from January through December 2017
- 140 Pages, plus front and back cover
- Download comes with all 4 cover options included
- 2-page spread with ALL months (in mini form) from 2016 and 2017
- 2 pages NOTES after mini months
- Then the monthly and weekly spreads
- Weekly spreads: days divided into morning, afternoon & evening for easy planning. Also spots for menu, chores and daily notes
- 4 more pages of Notes at the end
FULL download is just $2.99!
BUT – if you subscribe to our newsletter (you can find the link at the bottom of this post if you haven’t signed up already), you get a code for an extra $1 off! Yup, I love you, too 😀 Here we go with the planners (clicking on the product links below will take you to a Gumroad, a secure site, to finish the purchase)
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…