This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Many of you requested that we bring back our most popular planner design from a couple years ago – so we did! This is still one of my personal favorites, too – the bright colors, organized layouts and helpful lists make it ideal for time management or task planning. So without further ado, here’s our 2016-2017 Planner! Also available in just 2017.
Contains purchase/affiliate links. See our Disclosure for more info.
2017 Planner: PDF Download Only $2.99!
- Goes from January through December 2017
- 140 Pages, plus front and back cover
- Download comes with all 4 cover options included
- 2-page spread with ALL months (in mini form) from 2016 and 2017
- 2 pages NOTES after mini months
- Then the monthly and weekly spreads
- Weekly spreads: days divided into morning, afternoon & evening for easy planning. Also spots for menu, chores and daily notes
- 4 more pages of Notes at the end
FULL download is just $2.99!
BUT – if you subscribe to our newsletter (you can find the link at the bottom of this post if you haven’t signed up already), you get a code for an extra $1 off! Yup, I love you, too 😀 Here we go with the planners (clicking on the product links below will take you to a Gumroad, a secure site, to finish the purchase)