It's Christmas-time, so I've been baking like crazy. Then, we had an ice storm and…
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
I love doing fun things with my kiddos leading up to holidays, to enjoy the season and get them excited! One of the ways we like to do that is with fun food and recipes, like these Adorable Easter Pudding Cups!
It’s still hard to believe Easter is just a few weeks away! We’ve got our baskets, I’ve secretly stashed a little gift for each deep in my closet (hope I can find it when it’s time!) and the candy dish in our pantry is filled with tasty treats! This past weekend I decided to do something extra, so I grabbed the new SUPER Snack Packs from Walmart…
I made sure to take advantage of this $0.50 off coupon – saving money makes the holiday even better, right?! Also watch out for special displays featuring the SUPER Snack Packs; they’ll have a recipe tear pad with lots of fun recipes and ideas for Easter!
For our Easter pudding cups, I decided to make it REALLY decorated and add some ‘grass’ to the packaging.
- Get some green construction paper (color some ‘texture’ with a green crayon on it, if you want) and wrap it around the pudding cup.
- Trim the bottom so it’s flush with the bottom of the pudding container, and tape the edges securely.
- Cut angles all along the top to be the ‘grass’.
Now you’re ready to create your super cute Easter pudding cup!
- SUPER Snack Pack Pudding
- Crushed Oreos
- Green Frosting
- Graham Cracker Pieces
- Colorful Candies (to be Easter Eggs)
- Add a layer of the crushed Oreos for ‘dirt’.
- Break your Graham Crackers into little ‘posts’ and insert them along the outside of the cup. Spread the frosting for the ‘grass’, giving it some texture.
- Add pile of Easter Eggs (colorful candies) and Viola! You’re done!
These were a HUGE hit at our house! Plus even I loved the sweet taste 🙂
What would YOU add to your pudding cups?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…