This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
Life’s busy, right? Kids, school, work, house chores, cooking – okay, I better stop before I start to cry! Anywho – we need all the help we can get, such as some genius snack hacks. Well right now Farm Rich is having a Back Your Snack contest – so it’s the perfect time to create your own snack hack recipes, plus vote on others! One of my newest favorites that my family has enjoyed are these BBQ Chicken Bombs – delish, quick and only 4 ingredients. That’s what I call a winner!
We often use tasty snacks like Farm Rich products to make the after-school rush a little easier, plus it’s so easy to get a variety! For the Chicken Bombs, I just grabbed their Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites in the frozen section at Walmart, a few other items, then whipped it up really quick before the kids got home. It was a hit!
- Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites
- 1 8-oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- Green Onions (fresh produce section), diced
- 1-2 packages refrigerated biscuits or crescents rolls
- Preheat the oven according to Chicken Bites instructions and bake as directed – without using the BBQ sauce packet.
- In the meantime, spray or line a baking sheet and spread out the biscuits or crescent rolls. Spread some of the BBQ sauce from the packet on each biscuit.
- Mix the cream cheese and green onions well. Place a small scoop on each biscuit. When the chicken bites are ready, place one inside each biscuit and wrap up, pinching the edges closed.
- Bake according to biscuit package directions. Allow to cool a bit and ENJOY!
Another thing I like about Farm Rich is how easy it is to get the different things ready – then I can offer a variety to my kids, and they have fun picking and choosing their own snack mixes!
I sometimes make yummy sauces or dips to go with, and always offer some fresh produce, as well.
As amazingly yummy as these BBQ Chicken Bombs are, I bet YOU can do an even better snack hack for the contest! For all of the details, check out the rule book HERE. To see a list of stores where you can find upcoming demos and even vote, see HERE. Semi-finalists voting will be on September 19th and 20th, and finalists on October 9th and 11th. The winner will receive $10,000! Plus 5 winners from the voters ‘sweepstakes’ will get a prize pack containing all of the following items: a tote bag, a meat thermometer, grilling tongs, an oven sheet, an oven mitt, $50 worth of Farm Rich product coupons and a $50 Walmart Gift Card. The ARV of each Sweepstakes Prize is $140. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes is Seven Hundred Dollars ($700.00). So be sure to opt-in for the sweepstakes when you vote in-store!
What Farm Rich product will YOU use to create your own Back Your Snack creation?
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019
- Disney Character Meet & Greets You May Not Know About - September 16, 2019