Back Your Snack BBQ Chicken Bombs
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
Life’s busy, right? Kids, school, work, house chores, cooking – okay, I better stop before I start to cry! Anywho – we need all the help we can get, such as some genius snack hacks. Well right now Farm Rich is having a Back Your Snack contest – so it’s the perfect time to create your own snack hack recipes, plus vote on others! One of my newest favorites that my family has enjoyed are these BBQ Chicken Bombs – delish, quick and only 4 ingredients. That’s what I call a winner!
We often use tasty snacks like Farm Rich products to make the after-school rush a little easier, plus it’s so easy to get a variety! For the Chicken Bombs, I just grabbed their Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites in the frozen section at Walmart, a few other items, then whipped it up really quick before the kids got home. It was a hit!
- Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites
- 1 8-oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- Green Onions (fresh produce section), diced
- 1-2 packages refrigerated biscuits or crescents rolls
- Preheat the oven according to Chicken Bites instructions and bake as directed – without using the BBQ sauce packet.
- In the meantime, spray or line a baking sheet and spread out the biscuits or crescent rolls. Spread some of the BBQ sauce from the packet on each biscuit.
- Mix the cream cheese and green onions well. Place a small scoop on each biscuit. When the chicken bites are ready, place one inside each biscuit and wrap up, pinching the edges closed.
- Bake according to biscuit package directions. Allow to cool a bit and ENJOY!
Another thing I like about Farm Rich is how easy it is to get the different things ready – then I can offer a variety to my kids, and they have fun picking and choosing their own snack mixes!
I sometimes make yummy sauces or dips to go with, and always offer some fresh produce, as well.
As amazingly yummy as these BBQ Chicken Bombs are, I bet YOU can do an even better snack hack for the contest! For all of the details, check out the rule book HERE. To see a list of stores where you can find upcoming demos and even vote, see HERE. Semi-finalists voting will be on September 19th and 20th, and finalists on October 9th and 11th. The winner will receive $10,000! Plus 5 winners from the voters ‘sweepstakes’ will get a prize pack containing all of the following items: a tote bag, a meat thermometer, grilling tongs, an oven sheet, an oven mitt, $50 worth of Farm Rich product coupons and a $50 Walmart Gift Card. The ARV of each Sweepstakes Prize is $140. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes is Seven Hundred Dollars ($700.00). So be sure to opt-in for the sweepstakes when you vote in-store!
What Farm Rich product will YOU use to create your own Back Your Snack creation?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…