This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
When you hear ‘summer’, there’s a few words that probably pop into your head: pool, hot, sunshine, and s’mores. I’ve covered the first three in some recent posts, so how about we tackle that last one? Whip up these Brownie Bites for a S’mores Party quick and easy, then enjoy every bite!
So there’s a little story behind this whole thing – I wanted to actually make the S’mores outside, roasting the marshmallows over an open flame and everything. Then the weather got jealous and decided to put an end to that! Luckily it doesn’t take much to make delicious S’mores anytime, and these brownie bites are so easy you can make them at the last minute!
Walmart makes it even easier to prep for your summer get-together with a S’mores display that has practically all you need: Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares and Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows! If the display at your store is out of something (ours was out of Graham Crackers – they’re just so popular!) just swing by an aisle really quick.
Since we were stuck inside at the last minute, I decided we should still have some ‘fire’ present – so printed off these fun flames! Just cut them out and add as desired to your own S’mores Bar!
Download Flame Printable Here (8.5×11 sheet – 1 per page)
I also got out a ‘grass’ tablecloth I had in my craft closet – it really helped give it the feel of summer INSIDE!
Graham Cracker Brownie Bite S’mores
- 2 cups Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, crushed
- 1 tsp Royal Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Caramel Syrup
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, broken into the little rectangles
- Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a 12-count muffin tin. Set aside.
- Mix the first three ingredients together until well-combined. Scoop evenly into the prepared muffin pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, then allow to cool. It may seem a bit gooey when you first get it out of the oven, but it will solidify more as it cools.
- Top each brownie puck with 2 Hershey’s pieces, then a Jet Puffed Marshmallow. Broil on high about 2-5 minutes, or until the marshmallow is beginning to tan. Enjoy still warm or cooled!
I wanted everyone to have more options, so of course had out the ingredients for a ‘normal’ S’more – but also had sprinkles, nuts and syrups available for additional fun!
See how fun? Whether it’s 90 Degrees outside with the sun shining, or pouring down rain. Heck, you can even enjoy them in the middle of winter! No matter when, S’mores are such a great way to turn any night into a S’mores night, creating fun, tasty, memorable experiences with family and friends!