Call for Contributors!
There’s been an idea bouncing around my head like crazy for a few weeks now, and today I’m THRILLED to be able to share it with y’all: we’re making a Call for Contributors!
That’s right, things for Busy Mom’s Helper have gotten…well….BUSY and we’re looking to add on a few fabulous bloggers for our 2015 team! I want to be able to bring my readers absolutely AWESOME content regularly, so want to bring on board super fun people to help me provide a variety of high-quality posts!
We’re Looking For:
- Bloggers who specialize in Crafts & DIY, Recipes, Sewing, Home Decor & Remodeling, Parenting, Lifestyle and More!
- Fun, reliable people with creative, new ideas and blow-us-away photography skills!
- Willing to post once per month, occasionally twice when there’s something extra special going on
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure! Your post will be seen by our rapidly growing traffic and shared like crazy on all of our social media!
- Money! Yep, you’re giving us some of our time back and that’s worth some cha-ching!
- Authorship! Your pretty picture, blurb and social media will appear at the bottom of each of your posts.
- Attention! You’ll be included in our coming-soon Contributor Page.
- Social Media Love! Each week I’ll help share things for YOU…whether pinning a few things from your site every week or spreading the word on a giveaway you’re hosting.
Sound Great? To Apply….
Email me at: danielle (at) busymomshelper (dot) com Subject Line: Contributor
Include the following:
- Your Name
- Your blog URL
- 4-5 links to your best/favorite projects. I’ll be looking for your voice and, of course, fabulous pictures!
- A little about yourself and WHY you think you’d be a great fit for a contributor on Busy Mom’s Helper.
Deadline to apply is February 28th! I look forward to hearing from y’all!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023