This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
There’s been an idea bouncing around my head like crazy for a few weeks now, and today I’m THRILLED to be able to share it with y’all: we’re making a Call for Contributors!
That’s right, things for Busy Mom’s Helper have gotten…well….BUSY and we’re looking to add on a few fabulous bloggers for our 2015 team! I want to be able to bring my readers absolutely AWESOME content regularly, so want to bring on board super fun people to help me provide a variety of high-quality posts!
We’re Looking For:
- Bloggers who specialize in Crafts & DIY, Recipes, Sewing, Home Decor & Remodeling, Parenting, Lifestyle and More!
- Fun, reliable people with creative, new ideas and blow-us-away photography skills!
- Willing to post once per month, occasionally twice when there’s something extra special going on
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure! Your post will be seen by our rapidly growing traffic and shared like crazy on all of our social media!
- Money! Yep, you’re giving us some of our time back and that’s worth some cha-ching!
- Authorship! Your pretty picture, blurb and social media will appear at the bottom of each of your posts.
- Attention! You’ll be included in our coming-soon Contributor Page.
- Social Media Love! Each week I’ll help share things for YOU…whether pinning a few things from your site every week or spreading the word on a giveaway you’re hosting.
Sound Great? To Apply….
Email me at: danielle (at) busymomshelper (dot) com Subject Line: Contributor
Include the following:
- Your Name
- Your blog URL
- 4-5 links to your best/favorite projects. I’ll be looking for your voice and, of course, fabulous pictures!
- A little about yourself and WHY you think you’d be a great fit for a contributor on Busy Mom’s Helper.
Deadline to apply is February 28th! I look forward to hearing from y’all!