Have you ever tried to make your own candy? It can seem a little daunting,…
There’s so many great ideas for playful treats, especially during the holidays. These tasty – and easy to make – fun candy presents are the perfect holiday snack! Bring these to your next Christmas party, family gathering, or just because you want to – they’ll be a hit no matter the occasion!
Aren’t these Christmas treats super cute? I love them – plus they’re made with chocolate candies, so how could you go wrong with them, right? You can switch up the colors to match a certain pattern or color theme, or just so each of your kids have their favorite color in their holiday snack.
- 1 cup White Chocolate Melts/Discs
- 20-23 Miniature Milky Way Candy Bars
- Airhead Extremes Candy Strips
- Candy Hearts and Pearls
- Unwrap all your candy bars and set them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Now take your white chocolate discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
- Let chocolate cool for a few minutes (if it’s too hot, it’ll melt the candy bar). Then dip candy bar in chocolate, make sure to get a nice even coat. Tap on edge to get rid of excess chocolate. Lay on parchment paper.
- Take your extreme airheads and with a knife cut 2 inch strips. Take those strips and cut out each color so you’ll have 5 total strips. Continue to do this until you have 2 strips per present. Add 2 pieces of candy strips in a crossing pattern. Next, add 2 hearts with a pearl between them (this will make your bow). Let dry for about 10 minutes.
That’s it – these fun Christmas treats are ready to eat!
I feel like I need another holiday party just so I have an excuse to make a batch of these – without the risk of eating them all by myself. 😉
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…