This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
There’s so many great ideas for playful treats, especially during the holidays. These tasty – and easy to make – fun candy presents are the perfect holiday snack! Bring these to your next Christmas party, family gathering, or just because you want to – they’ll be a hit no matter the occasion!
Aren’t these Christmas treats super cute? I love them – plus they’re made with chocolate candies, so how could you go wrong with them, right? You can switch up the colors to match a certain pattern or color theme, or just so each of your kids have their favorite color in their holiday snack.
- 1 cup White Chocolate Melts/Discs
- 20-23 Miniature Milky Way Candy Bars
- Airhead Extremes Candy Strips
- Candy Hearts and Pearls
- Unwrap all your candy bars and set them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Now take your white chocolate discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
- Let chocolate cool for a few minutes (if it’s too hot, it’ll melt the candy bar). Then dip candy bar in chocolate, make sure to get a nice even coat. Tap on edge to get rid of excess chocolate. Lay on parchment paper.
- Take your extreme airheads and with a knife cut 2 inch strips. Take those strips and cut out each color so you’ll have 5 total strips. Continue to do this until you have 2 strips per present. Add 2 pieces of candy strips in a crossing pattern. Next, add 2 hearts with a pearl between them (this will make your bow). Let dry for about 10 minutes.
That’s it – these fun Christmas treats are ready to eat!
I feel like I need another holiday party just so I have an excuse to make a batch of these – without the risk of eating them all by myself. 😉