Caramel Apple Cider
- 64 oz. Apple juice
- 4 Cinnamon sticks (more or less, depending on preference)
- Whipped cream for topping
- 1/2 jar Caramel sauce
- Additional Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Cook the apple juice and cinnamon sticks in the slow cooker on High for about 4 hours.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks prior to serving. Stir in the Caramel sauce (about 1/2 jar).
- Be sure to serve in heat-proof cups, because it will be hot! Top with whipped cream and a drizzling of caramel sauce.
Notes: I went through a whole jar of caramel sauce for one batch of caramel apple cider, but my friend says she only uses half total. So base it on your preference. Obviously, I love caramel! Also, after about 4 hours I turn it to ‘keep warm’, so I can just get another glass still hot when I want throughout the day. If the cup has been sitting awhile, stir it before drinking, as the caramel and cinnamon tend to separate.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…