Merry Christmas! Okay, so it’s the middle of July…but I’m so excited to kick off our Christmas in July fun! The next two weeks will be filled with holiday gifts, decor and other wonderful ideas! To kick it off, let’s start with our Phineas and Ferb Christmas in July!
This episode is a 2-part one, and after Danville has been dubbed ‘naughty’ because of Dr. D’s machine, Phineas and Ferb must save Christmas! Fun, laughter and lots of holiday joy to be had by all!
Season 2, Episode 21: Phineas & Ferb Christmas Vacation
- Write letters to Santa. Need some inspiration? Here’s some help!
- Use playdough or clay to build a snowman. Don’t forget the hat and ‘carrot’ nose!
- Make your own Santa hat!
- Get creative and draw names for a ‘Secret Santa’ exchange. Make it special and budget-friendly by making it yourself!
- Enjoy some fig (or other flavor) pudding as a ‘holiday’ treat!
- Decorate your playroom, bedroom or entire house for ‘Christmas’! Garlands, streamers, popcorn & dried fruit strung garlands, sparkly lights….have fun, make it bright!
- A star is definitely a part of the holidays, so here’s a fun idea to make your own!
- Christmastime is often filled with holiday cookies….here’s a bunch of recipes you can try out!
- Feel like practicing your wrapping? Go for it! Even better, DECORATE and DESIGN your own wrapping paper!