Weekends are the time when we have the ‘better’ breakfast recipes – mostly because we have more time. Whether you’re looking for something new to try for your Saturday, or an easy-yet-delicious option for a weekday morning, these Scone Recipes for Busy Moms are sure to please!
I love a good scone recipe, but use to just think of honey or jam to go with them. Now that we’ve branched out more with our search for a wider breakfast variety, I’m a HUGE fan because there’s so many to choose from! Hubby is all over the pumpkin scones (of course) while I can’t wait to try the chocolate chip cream cheese ones. I know the chocolate chunk orange scones would be a big hit with the kiddos – so there’s something for everyone in this list of great scone recipes for busy moms!
1. Raspberry Scone Cookies – Barefeet in the Kitchen
2. Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze – Brown Eyed Baker
3. My Favorite Blueberry Scones – Sally’s Baking Addiction
5. Chocolate Chunk Orange Scones – Cookies and Cups
6. Clean Mocha Chocolate Chip Scones – Amy’s Healthy Baking
7. Lemon Buttermilk Scones With Lemon Glaze – Jo Cooks
8. Caramel Apple Scones – Recipe Girl
9. Ginger Persimmon Scone Muffins – Love and Olive Oil
10. Vegan Banana Nut Scones – Cookie + Kate
11. Mint Chip Scones – Crazy For Crust
12. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Scones – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
13. Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones – Sally’s Baking addiction
14. Dairy Free Berry Vanilla Scones – Fashionable Foods
15. Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Scones – Cookies & Cups