Cheesy Goldfish Snacks
This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishMix #CollectiveBias
Two of my kids’ favorite times of day are morning and afternoon snack time. It’s like they measure their entire day around them! Even though we change it around, there are a few things that are their select favorites they’re always asking for. Since I like to give them variety, I’ve found some fun ways to include their favorites in new ways, such as these super fun Cheesy Goldfish Snacks!
The thing I love most about these is how ridiculously SIMPLE they are to make! Plus, I can make a big batch and stick them in a container in our fridge for later, instead of doing it all right when it’s time for snack. My kids are practically addicted to Goldfish crackers lately, especially since they come in such different flavors! I used their COLORS for these, but it also works amazing with any of the others like Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar or Whole Grain. Just swing by the cracker aisle at Walmart to pick up a few cartons! They’re even on Rollback right now!
- Goldfish crackers in flavor of choice
- Cheese of choice (I use cheddar most often)
- Pretzel sticks
- Crush some of the Goldfish crackers, keeping a fun variety of sizes: some super fine, other still pretty chunky.
- Spread wax paper on a baking sheet (prevents it sticking) or other surface.
- Melt your cheese, dip in one end up a pretzel stick, then dip that into the crumbs. Place on wax paper to firm up.
Store any extras in the fridge because, well, it DOES have cheese, after all!
My kids think these are ‘big kid’ snacks….not sure why they call them that, but if it makes them happy I’m all for it! Be sure to check out Goldfish snacks on Twitter and Facebook for more fun and savings!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023