- 7 oz. Lady Finger Cookies
- 2 oz. Shaved chocolate
- 1 ½ cup Cherries
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ½ cups Mascarpone
- 1 ½ cups Whipping cream
- ½ cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Put the cherries, sugar and water in a pot and boil for 8 minutes. Remove and let sit until it reaches room temperature.
Mix the mascarpone, cream and milk together until smooth.
Dip the lady finger cookies in the syrup for a few seconds each side. Make one layer of cookies in a 9×9 square dish.
Pour half of the mascarpone cream over the cookies, then the chocolate shavings. Remove the cherries from the syrup and layer over the chocolate.
Place the remaining cookies on the next layer, topping with the remaining cream mixture. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon over the top.
Notes: Cover any leftovers and store in the fridge.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023