I'm always unsure of how to decorate my kitchen. I don't want it too cluttered,…
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayMadeSimple #CollectiveBias
I love having company over, especially during the holidays! With a sis-in-law living close by, plus several uncles and many friends, I never know when someone may make a surprise visit! Luckily, I’m always prepared with delicious foods I’ve made easily ahead of time. Today I’m sharing one that’s a huge hit with guests, this Chocolate Dessert Bar Holiday Recipe! Plus I’ve got a great Ice Cream Printable tag you can print off as an easy gift idea!
Baking is especially fun this time of year, don’t you think? But at the same time, I don’t want to spend forever in the kitchen when I could be visiting with those I care about! This holiday recipe is super easy, and tastes A-MAZ-ING! I kid you not, it’s fabulous! What makes it the most fun are the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Limited Edition Holiday Morsels. Red, green and the classic Semi-Sweet morsels all wrapped up in a festive seasonal package. They leave hints of red and green swirls inside the chocolate layers, making festive for Christmas guests! Just swing by Walmart and pick up some bags, plus any other ingredients you may not have on hand. The morsels are with all the other holiday baking items, or just down the baking aisle. Super quick to find! Then whip these up when you get home. Trust me, you’ll be glad you did!
- 3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Limited Edition Holiday Morsels (2 bags)
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter, divided
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 14 oz. Caramels
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with foil, then spray the foil with cooking spray. Set aside. Put 1 1/2 cups Nestle Holiday Morsels and 1/4 cup Peanut Butter in a microwave-safe bowl. On 50% power, heat in 30 second increments, stirring between, until it’s melted and smooth. Spread mixture in the prepared baking pan and stick in the fridge for 30 minutes, then move on to the next step.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter. Add the sugar and evaporated milk and stir until dissolved, then boil 5 more minutes stirring frequently. Mix in the marshmallow fluff, 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Spread into the baking dish over the chocolate layer and stick in the fridge for 30 minutes, then move on to the next step.
- In a small saucepan, melt the caramels and heavy whipping cream over low heat until smooth (about 10 minutes for me). Spread in the baking pan over the other layers, then stick in the fridge for 30 minutes, them move on to the next step.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, put the remaining 1 1/2 cups Nestle Holiday Morsels and 1/4 cup peanut butter. Heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between, until melted and smooth. Spread over the other layers in the baking pan and put in the fridge for 2 hours. When done, cut and serve as desired!
Store them in the fridge to keep them cool and fresh…and don’t worry, they stay soft and gooey delicious!
As a special bonus, I made a fun Ice Cream Printable tag you can use for neighbor gifts! Just PRINT THIS page; it has two tags of each design, four different designs in total! That way you can switch up the colors depending on which ice cream you’re pairing it with. I’m a huge fan of EDY’S®/DREYER’S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream Limited Edition Peppermint Wonderland®. Peppermint light ice cream and peppermint candy pieces blend together to create a refreshing flavor in every spoonful, sure to please any gift recipient!
There’s other delicious flavors specially for the holidays, so it’s an extra ‘treat’ to grab them!
Keep these on-hand in case you have unexpected (or planned, whichever) guests arrive needing a fabulous dessert! Plus, you never know if someone will swing by that you forgot to grab a gift for. Pull out a new thing of ice cream and tie on these cute tags with a pretty holiday ribbon. They’ll never know!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque - September 29, 2022
- 14 Gifts of Valentines with Free Printables, plus MORE - September 27, 2022
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - September 27, 2022