About time I posted a holiday dessert for our Christmas in July week, right?! Better late than never, I hope. These Chocolate Mint Brownies with Pudding are worth waiting for, though…so creamy, with the perfect blend of chocolate and mint flavor. Yumm-o!
I got the inspiration for this from Beyond Frosting’s Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna. I mean WOW…that looks absolutely sinful! I wasn’t quite in the mood for that, but it did get me craving some chocolate plus mint. Of course, my mind went straight to Chocolate Mint Brownies (told ya, I have a brownie problem)! I’m so glad, though, because they turned out delish!
Note: Make sure you make the brownies in a DEEP baking dish, so you have room for the yummy layers on top.
- Brownies (prepared in 9×13 pan), cooled – I used this awesome recipe, excluding the milky ways
- 1 small package Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Milk (as called for on the pudding instructions)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz. Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Chips OR Andes Mint Chips
- 1 cup Hot Fudge Sauce
- Prepare the pudding as per the box directions, allowing to set in fridge for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, whipped topping and peppermint extract in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Gently stir in your Andes chips of choice.
- On the brownies, spread the chocolate pudding in a nice layer, followed by the cream cheese on top. Drizzle the hot fudge over the top, slice the brownies and serve. Store any extras in the refrigerator.
I really love recipes that taste amazing, but are super easy to prepare. That means this is a winner in my book!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…