I'm on a roll with easy breakfast recipes lately - and my family is loving…
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #snacktalk #CollectiveBias
There’s something about the combo of chocolate and peanut butter that makes me want to scream YUMM-O! Seriously, it’s such a great mix of flavors, so it’s no wonder REESE’S are one of my favorite candies. With plenty of parties and such coming up with the Spring season, let’s toss these morsels into some amazing recipes, shall we? These Chocolate REESE’S Banana Bread & REESE’S Brownie Truffles are simple to make, and absolutely delish!
First, swing by Walmart and pick up some packs of REESE’S treats (mini’s and snack size), then whip up these two recipes for your next shindig!
Chocolate REESE’S Banana Bread
If you’ve never tried a chocolaty banana bread before, you’ve been missing out. Super moist, and full of sweet flavor. Add in some crumpled REESE’S and it’s a definite winner!
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 cups REESE’S Snack Size, crumbled into pieces
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 stick Butter, softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Banana, mashed (about 2 medium)
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a bread pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, banana and yogurt until creamy. Stir in the baking soda and salt, then slowly add in the flour and cocoa powder. Last, stir in the REESE’S crumbles.
- Pour into the prepared bread pan and bake for about 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
For the Glaze Topping: In a saucepan, heat 1/4 cup Half & Half and 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add 1 tsp. Butter and 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract, until melted. Toss in 6 tbsp. Chocolate chips, allowing to just sit for 2-3 minutes. Whisk until smooth, then cool. When ready, pour over your bread and add some more REESE’S over top!
REESE’S Brownie Truffles
I could snack on these little bites all day long! Great for a quick, easy finger treat.
- Brownies (fully baked and done)
- REESE’S Minis, unwrapped
- Melting Chocolate for coating
- Place a piece of wax paper on a baking sheet. Crumble the brownies into a bowl. Take a chunk and form it into a ball around a REESE’S Mini, then set on the wax paper. Place in the fridge about 1 hour.
- Melt your chocolate coating, then dip each truffle so it’s fully covered. Allow the coating to harden, then serve!
What could be even more fun than trying out these fabulous recipes? Creating your own REESE’S recpe and entering the REESE’S Snack Talk Challenge!
To enter, follow REESE’S on Twitter @ReesesPBCups – then share your amazing creation on Twitter or Instagram (via Twitter) using #SnackTalk #ChallengeEntry Or you can ENTER HERE. The final winner will be recognized onwww.reesessnacktalk.com, CBS and walmart.com!
There’s also special in-store displays at Walmart highlighting the challenge and all of your favorite REESE’S products that you can grab for your perfect game day snack recipe! Find the REESE’S pallet at a store near you: https://cbi.as/4fdi
Does YOUR snack have game?!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…