Christmas Memory Gift Box with Free Printables
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SendHallmark #CollectiveBias
You know how the holidays bring back so many simple-yet-wonderful memories? Mine include shopping at Hallmark – growing up my mom, sisters and I loved browsing their items, especially during the holidays when their special items came out! We may or may not have returned with more bags than the men were happy with 😉 Since we’ve moved away from all of our family now – as in states away – we try to make the holidays extra special. This year we’re sending a Christmas Memory Gift Box with Free Printables!
We knew we wanted to include a Hallmark greeting card to add some cheer this holiday season with the perfect one. But guess what? We couldn’t decide, so we’re including TWO in our memory box! We also grabbed some supplies for the rest of our memory box while at Walmart…..they’ve got all you need!
We also found the perfect Hallmark greeting card for my in-laws….Star Wars seems to be a common love in our families! My family’s getting the sweet Family Christmas card with a sincere note inside from us, as well as the Wookie singing a holiday song! Can’t wait until my Dad opens that – they better record his reaction. My in-laws will love the dramatic music that plays when they open the other Star Wars card.
Don’t forget to crab some Hallmark Ornaments while you’re shopping – there’s even 16 Walmart exclusives, resign figures, new deco figurines and more! You’re bound to find something that will help with the whole ‘memory’ thing. For us, we couldn’t resist Olaf because my family is all big into Disney, and of course a Yoda – partially for Disney, part for Star Wars that I grew up watching often with my Dad, and part because I was ‘Yoda ears’ growing up. Ya, lots of memories there!
Click here to save $1.00 off of a two Hallmark Greeting Card purchase at Walmart, minimum $1.00 purchase required. Take advantage of the savings and #SendHallmark this holiday season!
Remember, the main thing to look for when choosing what gift items to include is that it’s a MEMORY box – what’s important to your family/loved one? What will spark fun memories and stories of you together?
- Box that fits it all
- Tissue paper
- Wrapping paper/bow
- Hallmark Greeting Card(s) of choice
- Hallmark Ornament(s) of choice
- Printable tags – either in Color or Black/White (to color yourself)
- Money/Candy Bar and Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers (or Money wrappers)
- Other fun gifts/items to spark memories (photos, etc.)
Assemble your Memory Box
- Line your box with tissue paper – it makes it look much nicer!
- Add your items:
- Have fun with each ornament – wrap them in cheap red fabric and tie with a bow for a cute little ‘gift bag’.
- Don’t forget to include photos and notes – get them remembering all the Christmas’ past!
- Include fun things like Fingerprint Snowmen, and candy bars with the Free Printable Wrappers.
- If you’re using the plain black-and-white tags, don’t forget to color them. Or for more fun, include some coloring supplies in your gift so the recipient can enjoy coloring them!
- Add everything neatly to your box, wrap it up (Hallmark has fun & elegant wrapping papers, too!), then deliver or ship it!
- Let’s Build a Snowman – Only in Plain B&W
- Christmas Memory Box – Colored or Plain B&W
- Candy Bar/Money Wrappers – Only in Color
Don’t miss out on more fabulous holiday card ideas – and leave a comment letting me know which ornament you can’t wait to get this year!
More gift ideas…
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- What Size is a Bassinet Mattress: Buyers Guide - April 12, 2023
- How to Make Bassinet More Comfortable for Your Child - March 30, 2023
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023