You know how I love a good printable? Well, I couldn't resist sharing this adorable…
This is one Christmas in July post that I’ve been totally stoked to share with y’all! These Christmas Tic Tacs come with three different holiday-themed printables, including Grinch Pills, Snowman Poop and Penguin Ice Cubes. Cute, right?!
Funny story…we spent the past 3 weeks on vacation visiting our family and friends in Utah. While there, I worked on some of the Christmas in July projects, including these fun prints. Since time flies so fast while you’re on vacation, I put off getting the files from my mom’s computer….and didn’t remember until yesterday! So my wonderful mom learned how to attach files in an email to get them sent to me. Thanks, Mom!
I love just how cute and fun these Christmas Tic Tacs are, and you can cater it to the recipient (I would totally give Grinch Pills and Snowman Poop to some people, but there’s some that are just too dang sweet and innocent (love them to pieces!), that I’d rather give them the Penguin Ice Cubes.
Note: I used the following color of tic tacs: Green – Grinch Pills, White – Snowman Poop, Blue – Penguin Ice Cubes
- Tic Tacs (in the box/container)
- Free Printable Sheet
- Cute Scrapbook paper/cardstock
- Velcro, if desired
- Cut out your paper so it fits like a book around the tic tac box. Use tape or glue to attach the tic tacs inside on the right side, then your poem goes on the left side.
- Attach your ribbon along the outside. You can use this to tie the ‘book’ closed, or you can tape the ribbon around the outside, then tuck it under the poem and tic tacs….then use a small piece of velcro to close the book.
- On your cover, put your circle piece onto a round piece of cardstock/paper for a nice border, then attach it in the center over the ribbon. That’s it!
This is the perfect gift idea for everyone that you want to give a little something to, but don’t want to spend big bucks on. I’m totally in love with these Christmas Tic Tacs, and can’t wait to give out this holiday season!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…