This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PrepareToParty #CollectiveBias
If you’re like us, the Big Game is all about the food, and lots of it! With friends and family visiting to join in the fun, you’ll need to be ready. While you’re busy prepping to feed all those hungry bellies for your get-together, don’t forget these deliciously amazing Coke Marinated Steak Bites!
I doubt I’m the only one who loves a good meat option during the Big Game, especially with a juicy and flavorful marinade! Mix it up with some veggies and you’ve got a fabulous appetizer to serve up to your guests!
The main thing that really makes this marinade perfect is the Coca-Cola. Seriously, it wouldn’t be near as tasty without it! So be sure to pick some up at Walmart, and you can easily find it with their Big Game display! Pick up some Ritz Crackers while you’re there to complete your food options!
- 2 lbs. Thin-sliced Steak
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- Sliced Potatoes (small red and gold)
- Other Veggies: green peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, pineapples
- Preheat oven to 350 Degees F. Mix the teriyaki sauce, Coke, garlic and red wine vinegar together. Be sure you measure the Coke after the bubbles settle, or you want have a full cup.
- In a large baking dish, spread a layer of the thin steak slices, covering with a bit of marinade. Add the rest of the steak slices, cover with more marinade, then cover with foil.
- Slice your potatoes and lay on a cookie sheet covered in foil. Drizzle marinade over them.
- Bake the meat for about 15-30 minutes (or until cooked through) and the potatoes about 25-45 minutes, or until they reach desired softness.
- Use toothpicks to stick strips of steak, potato slices and other veggies together. You can even add flags to the top of the toothpicks with your team’s colors!
Super fun, right?! We gobbled these up so fast, we had to whip up some more really quick…which was nice and easy to pull off!
What are YOUR favorite Big Game foods?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!