Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque
You’ll love how easy this strawberry soup is to make, and it’s so tasty you’ll have trouble deciding between having it as an appetizer, snack or even dessert (maybe even the main course)! And yes, I do occasionally have it for breakfast, as well paired with these scrambled eggs. 🙂 It’s super simple. You just need a blender or food processor, add some fresh ingredients, and, viola, bon appetit!
Strawberry Bisque Ingredients
- 2 cups frozen or chilled Strawberries,
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Fresh mint – for flavoring and garnish
- 1/4 (ish) cup Fresh Strawberries, chopped – for garnish
- In a blender, puree the chilled strawberries, milk, heavy cream and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the sugar.
- Refrigerate overnight (or about 8 hours). Add mint as a garnish (also adds a great flavor), and also some chopped fresh strawberries, if desired.
On the Carnival Cruise, they first gave you a bowl that looked like this……
……and then poured the creamy soup over top. Great presentation! (Add some whipped cream to take this to the next level, or even a squeeze of lemon juice if it’s too sweet).
Note: also try it with PEACH or a dollop of your favorite vanilla ice cream, or coconut ice cream instead to change it up a bit!
This strawberry bisque soup was so delicious on the Carnival Cruise, I often got it for dessert as well!!!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- What Size is a Bassinet Mattress: Buyers Guide - April 12, 2023
- How to Make Bassinet More Comfortable for Your Child - March 30, 2023
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023