Candy Bars! You know those times you wait in a line at the grocery store…
You’ll love how easy this strawberry soup is to make, and it’s so tasty you’ll have trouble deciding between having it as an appetizer, snack or even dessert (maybe even the main course)! And yes, I do occasionally have it for breakfast, as well. 🙂 It’s super simple. You just need a blender or food processor, add some fresh ingredients, and, viola, bon appetit!
Strawberry Bisque Ingredients
- 2 cups frozen or chilled Strawberries,
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Fresh mint – for flavoring and garnish
- 1/4 (ish) cup Fresh Strawberries, chopped – for garnish
- In a blender, puree the chilled strawberries, milk, heavy cream and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the sugar.
- Refrigerate overnight (or about 8 hours). Add mint as a garnish (also adds a great flavor), and also some chopped fresh strawberries, if desired.
On the Carnival Cruise, they first gave you a bowl that looked like this……
……and then poured the creamy soup over top. Great presentation! (Add some whipped cream to take this to the next level, or even a squeeze of lemon juice if it’s too sweet).
Note: also try it with PEACH or a dollop of your favorite vanilla ice cream instead to change it up a bit!
This strawberry bisque soup was so delicious on the Carnival Cruise, I often got it for dessert as well!!!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - October 4, 2022
- Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque - September 29, 2022
- Best Iron For Perler Beads Reviews in 2022 | Top 8 Picks - September 29, 2022