Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RecipeTwist #CollectiveBias
My family loves a good casserole dish, and I LOVE how easy they are to make! We do get stuck in our favorites, though, so decided to switch it up a bit – and it turned out a new favorite! Whip up this Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole for yourself in hardly any time at all!
The best way to go about making changes and tweaks to your favorite dishes is by having a good, flexible base – like in this it’s the Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. I always grab a couple cans while I’m at Walmart, since it’s great in such a variety of recipes!
Feel free to make a few changes to see how your family likes this best, such as changing the veggies or addin gmore or less seasonings!
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, family size
- 3-4 cups Instant Brown Rice
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets, frozen
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded – plus some for topping (about 1 cup)
- Bread Crumbs, for topping
- 1-2 tbsp. Parsley, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray a deep 9×13 baking dish, set aside.
- In a pot, bring the can of mushroom soup (plus 1 can water) to a boil. Add the rice, return to a boil, then simmer about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit about 5 minutes while you do the rest of the prep.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients (except the toppings: cheese, bread crumbs and parsley). Stir in the rice. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the remaining ingredients and bake, covered, about 30-45 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender. Enjoy!
This is also really filling, which is a great bonus! Again, feel free to switch it up for your own preferences!
What other delish recipes are you eager to try this holiday season?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023