Finding the best gifts for creative kids is right at your fingertips with my gift guide. From craft kits to a Pottery Studio, there are a ton of gift ideas that are just waiting to be discovered. You can find the perfect creative kid gifts whether they’re young or old, boy or girl!
Contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our disclosure.
By giving kids an outlet for their creativity, we create an environment where kids want to learn. Through art and creating kids learn how to solve problems, brainstorm, and they also learn about expressing themselves through an acceptable outlet.
- Yarn Tree Kit: Make two trees that can be used to keep jewelry safe and on display.
- Scientific Explorer Young Architect City Planner Set: Design and create your very own town. Perfect for kids who love to build.
- Klutz LEGO Chain Reactions Craft Book: Using LEGO blocks as a medium to create different figures and even machines, unlocks a whole new platform of creativity.
- Pottery Studio: Making projects out of clay is a snap with the right tools. This pottery studio is the perfect place to start.
- Disney Art Studio: Let their love of Disney mesh with their love of creating in this fun kit drawing classic characters. There’s several different versions to choose from, such as the Palace Pets kit!
- Super Art Table with Paper Roll: With plastic cups and cubbies to store art supplies and a paper roll to paint or draw on, this art table has it all.
- Origami & Other Fun Fold Ups Book: This book has it all from learning how to fold origami animals to making paper airplanes.
- DC Superhero Girls Comic Book Design Set: Boys don’t get to have all the fun. This craft set let girls design their very own superhero comics.
- Craft Sk8 Deck Wall Art: Color in the graffiti style deck and hang it on the wall for a unique piece of art.
- Seedling Disney Craft Kits: From Belle’s enchanted crown, to Rapunzel’s brush or a Lion King drum, there’s plenty of fun sets from favorite Disney movies!
- Wreck This Journal: This isn’t your average journal. You will find multiple writing prompts to bring out the creative writer in every kiddo.
- Table Top Screen Printing Kit: I think this gift would be best for an older kid who is ready to try their hand at a new craft.
- Deluxe Artist Studio Creative Wood Box Set: Markers, paints, and crayons oh my! This deluxe art set has everything your little artist will ever need to create, paint, and draw.
- Crayola Inspiration Art Case: This art kit would be bested suited for younger kids. The Crayola supplies are easier to handle… plus they are washable in case of a whoops!
- Micro-Line Ultra-Fine Point Ink Pens: Micro pens make it easy to draw colorful pictures. Gift this set of markers to a child who would cherish them.
- Finding Dory Bubble Science: Learn along with your favorite fish creating fun bubbles, and learning along with play!
- 8 X 10 inch Professional Artist Quality Acid Free Canvas Panels: This set of blank canvases gives creative kids an opportunity to paint their hearts out. Pick up a set of acrylic paint and paintbrushes for a gift they will devour. To really make their year, pick up an art easel as well.
- Deluxe Combo Scratch Art Set: These scratch pads help kids learn about negative space, which can be used to create a variety of artistic creations.
- Marvel Universe Crochet: Learn to make fun, mini versions of your favorite Marvel superheros with this fun crochet kit!
- Waterbrush Pens: Use this set of pens with watercolors to create different art techniques. Pair this with a paint pad and set of watercolors for an art kit gift any kid would love to receive.
- Glow in the Dark Marshmallow Shooter Kit: These little shooters are a lot of fun. I think kids take a little more pride in their toys when they build it themselves. They could even get more creative and make their own targets.
- Star Wars Felt: Every creative kid will have a blast creating characters from their favorite Star Wars films!
- Sew Mini Treats Book and Craft Kit: Kids can learn how to sew by making miniature food plushies. Little Monsters Beginners Sewing Kit would be a perfect option for boys to learn how to sew.
- Just for Boys DIY Bracelets Arts and Crafts Kit: Create 8 bracelets that scream boys. This would also make a great gift for a sister who has all brothers.
- Wooden Cars Craft Kit: Build and paint 3 wooden cars that you can play with or put on display.
I bet any of these gifts for creative kids will be met with giddy smiles and anticipation. Kids love to create, so let’s give them exactly that this holiday season!
What’s YOUR creative child’s favorite type of crafty project?
See our other Gift Guides:
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…