Dad Our Hero: Father’s Day Gift Basket with Free Printables
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DadsMyHero #CollectiveBias
Since summer is chuck full of activities, vacations, and other busy-ness, I decided to get a headstart on Hubby’s gift for Father’s Day. Too many times have I had to rush at the last minute to create something awesome, but not this year! Now I’m completely read, and still have a few weeks – woot woot! And now you can easily put together the perfect thing with this Dad Our Hero: Father’s Day Gift Basket with Free Printables!
Even though our family’s BIG into superheroes and such, when I hear the word ‘HERO’ my first thoughts are Dads. My own dad is such an amazing example to me, has sacrificed so much for his family, and works harder than pretty much anyone I know with hardly a complaint. He’s also taught me so much about serving others, and has always been right there whenever someone needed it.
This particular basket is for the OTHER hero dad in my life – my Hubby! I can’t even begin to describe the countless things he’s done for me and for our kids. I have friends who I often hear complain that their husband is so frustrating because of this that or the other – and I can’t help but feel even more grateful because I’m so lucky! He works hard to support our family, is patient, playful and a total goof with our kids, takes care of more house work than I do, and supports my own activities (like this blog) 110%. He also puts up with my mood swings, bad temper, and depression issues like a champ – and entertains my silly personality!
- Dad You’re Our Hero Printable (prints on one 8.5×11 sheet)
- Basket, Craft, Toolbox – something for your ‘gift basket’
- Filler, such as tissue paper
- Ribbon or paper to wrap around the basket
- Stick, for the sign
- Items for your basket, such as an Energizer Headlight (coupon available HERE)
- Print out the Sign & Hero Mask Label printable Here. Cut them out.
- Wrap a ribbon or strip of paper around your basket, then attach your mask label to the front center. Tape your sign to a stick.
- Add your filler (I used black tissue paper) then insert your gift items!
I wanted to give Hubby some tools to help him out as he’s doing his projects or other work around the house. He’s always needing WD-40, a good drill, rags and the like. He also works so hard during the week, he ends up doing some work outside at night – even when it’s dark. He’s tried to do a makeshift head lamp thing, but it really ends up not working too well! I was so excited to get him a couple Energizer Headlights to help him!
They’ve got several options depending on the brightness you need, and the straps fit securely and comfortable on your head to keep your hands free. Now he can do yard work or doggy poop duty much easier! Plus you can save some money by using this COUPON!
What are some ways the dad in YOUR life could use these Energizer Headlights? Visit here for some ideas!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023