This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
As much as I love cooking, I often dread late afternoon because I know I have to get dinner ready. Life’s busy, so I just don’t have the time to spend forever on a tasty meal for my family! Luckily, I’ve found some great simple meals so we have some Dinnertime Help with TWO Quick Recipes: Sweet Onion Teriyaki Kabob Casserole and Chicken Herb & Garlic Soup!
These recipes were already super simple to make and absolutely delish…a crowd-pleaser fore sure! Now they’re even EASIER, though, and take even fewer ingredients just by replacing some of them with the NEW Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking! So convenient to keep on-hand for those nights you just don’t have the time (most nights, for me!). When you can whip up a fantastic meal in less than 30 minutes or work, that’s a definite Woot Woot! So grab a few of the fresh sealed cartons (not cans) from the soup aisle at Walmart and get cookin’!
I love that these not only help me use fewer ingredients, but I get a more flavorful meal for hardly any effort at all! Don’t forget to take advantage of a $0.75 coupon on Walmart.com valid until 04/13.
Chicken Herb & Garlic Soup
- 1 box Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking: Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock
- 12-14 oz. Chicken Breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 tbsp. Thyme
- 1/2 tbsp. Garlic
- 1/8 cup Green Onions, diced
- 1/8 cup Onions, diced
- 1 can Peas & Carrots, drained
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Sweet Onion Teriyaki Kabob Casserole
- 1 box Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking: Sweet Onion
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1/8 cup Soy Sauce
- 12 oz. Steak or Chicken, cubed
- 1/4 Sweet Onion, sliced
- 2 cups Sweet Peppers, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix the Campbell’s soup, garlic, sesame seeds and soy sauce to make your marinade. Set aside.
- Wash and cut all your veggies (unless you’ve already done so). Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray a deep 9×13 baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the marinade along the bottom of the dish.
- Spread your veggies (except onions) evenly in the baking dish over the marinade. Top with your diced meat, then strips of onion. Spread the remaining marinade over top (it will gain more moisture and spread during cooking, so don’t worry if it’s clumpy).
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until meat is cooked through and veggies are as tender as you prefer. Serve plain or over rice for a delicious, quick meal!
Here’s more ways you can switch up your favorite, simple recipes for your busy schedule:
- Recipe calls for Cream of Mushroom >> now try the Savory Portobello Mushroom in your recipe (great for skillet recipes)
- Recipe calls for Cream of Chicken >> instead enjoy the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock in recipe (perfect for pot pies)
- Recipe calls for Condensed French Onion Soup>> now try the savory addition of Sweet Onion flavor in your recipe (this a savory addition to any meatloaf and skillet dishes)
- Recipe calls for Condensed Tomato Soup >> now enjoy with Mexican Style Tomato (great for Mexican dishes)
You can get more recipe and product ideas by following Campbell’s on their social channels:
What go-to recipe do YOU want to try switching around with Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking? Grab some ideas HERE!