If you loved our previous Disney park checklists, you'll be thrilled to hear that we…
Y’all probably know that I’ve been blessed to visit Disneyland many times. If you don’t know that, you now should because it’s an important part of who I am personality: I love Disney everything!!! That being said – I’ve NEVER been to Walt Disney World before. I know, ridiculous, right? In less than 3 weeks I’ll be heading there for my first visit, and am SUPER excited! As I’m getting ready with all the trip planning, I thought it’d be fun to make my Walt Disney World Bucket List – all the fun things I want to check off between this visit and (hopefully) many more in the future.
(photos courtesy of Walt Disney World, used with permission)
If you’re making this list for YOUR upcoming vacation, be sure to check out Get Away Today for great prices! Use Promo Code: BusyMomsHelper for $10 off your vacation package! To make it a bit easier to go through (and check things off) I’m breaking it into the different parks – that way if you’re just visiting one, you know which items on this bucket list you may want to try!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – done December 2017
- Do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with my girl(s)
- Get family caricatures – done September 2018
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Game
- Stay after closing to see the “Kiss Goodnight”
- Do a Hidden Mickey Hunt
- Mail out something at the Main Street Mail Box
- Make a wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well
- Ride the Walt Disney World Railroad around the entire park
- Try a special Fireworks Dessert Party
- Stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite
- Try the ‘grey stuff’ at Be Our Guest Restaurant – Several times, love it!
- Make a pressed penny
- Eat a Dole Whip – Several times, still amazing!
- Eat a Turkey Leg
- Try LeFou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern – done October 2017 (good, but very sweet)
- Participate in a Run Disney race
- Eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table – done October 2016
- Pick-a-Pearl at Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- Try an authentic dessert from each country in Epcot World Showcase: Canada, UK, France, Morocco, Japan, United States, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, Mexico
- Eat an authentic dish from each country in Epcot World Showcase: Canada, UK, France, Morocco, Japan, United States, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, Mexico
- Do Agent P’s Search in Epcot
- Try all the drinks at Club Cool – even the Beverly – did October 2017 and September 2018
- Attend Epcot Food & Wine Festival – done October 2016, October 2017 & September 2018
- Attend Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- Attend Epcot International Festival of the Arts – done February 2018
- Eat at the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater
- Dine with an Imagineer – done October 2016
- Be the ‘rebel spy’ on Star Tours
- Meet Kilo Ren – done October 2016 & September 2018
- Trade with a Jawa – done October 2016
- Meet Chewbacca – done October 2016 & September 2018
- Watch DiVine perform
- See the Lion King show – done October 2016, October 2017 & September 2018 (still as amazing as the first time!)
- Squirt people from the bridge on “Kali River Rapids”
- Take a sunrise safari at Animal Kingdom
- Experience the Tree of Life at night
- Try out the spa at Grand Floridian
- Try the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream
- Get a fully-stocked Mr. Potato Head w/accessories
- Horse & Carriage Ride
- See the Christmas gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian
- Watch fireworks from California Grill
- Disney movie & S’mores at Fort Wilderness Campground
- Dine at the Chef’s table at “Victoria and Albert’s” – done October 2017
- Attend the “Hoop Dee Doo Revue” at the Fort Wilderness Lodge
What’s on YOUR Walt Disney World Bucket List?
Don’t forget to head over to Get Away Today to book your magical vacation today!
Promo Code: BusyMomsHelper gets you $10 off your vacation package!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…