This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
- Sides, Bottom, Middle, and under Shelf: 5 thick pieces of molding
- Shelf: a REALLY long board, plus two support ends.
- Decoration/kid separators: Three 1″ thick plain boards
- 4 double clothing hooks
- 4 frames
- White paint/primer
- Black paint
- LOTS of nails – make sure they’re the right kind! (not too long/wide). I used ones that were specifically for Molding pieces
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019
- Disney Character Meet & Greets You May Not Know About - September 16, 2019