This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
As most of you know, our family LOVES Star Wars. Like, borderline obsession type of love! If you’re like us and want to display your passion for Star Wars proudly, then whip up these super easy DIY Star Wars Rebels Shirts!
Contains affiliate links that support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our disclosure for more info.
We’re quite proud of our Star Wars love – we’ve seen the movies (including The Force Awakens TWICE, so far), have more Star Wars Lego sets than we really need (but boy they’re fun!) and are already saving up for a Disney vacation for when Star Wars Land opens! Woot woot! We knew we wanted some fun shirts to wear at our last Disneyland trip in October, so I whipped up these shirts featuring our favorite characters from the Star Wars Rebels series!
Forgive the weird photo – it was super bright, early in the morning and we were in a hurry to get to the parks!
- Heat Transfer Fabric Paper
- Shirts of choice – prewashed
- Wax paper
- Image of Choice
- You can nab our pdfs here: Ezra, Hera, Sabine, Chopper, Zeb, and Kanan
Note: I had darker shirts, which require a different transfer type than light shirts. Follow the directions on whatever type YOU buy – this is just what I did with the type I used.
- Print off your images and cut them out exactly as you want them.
- Over a towel and heat-friendly surface, iron out the shirt as smoothly as possible.
- Peel the back off the image (for the type we used – yours may be different).
- Carefully place onto the desired spot on the shirt. Cover with wax paper (again, your type may differ) and iron as the package directs. Carefully check that the entire image stuck (edges especially), then remove and let cool.
That’s it! If you think it sounds difficult, don’t worry – it really isn’t hard at all!
The kids are STILL enjoying them today, so the transfer lasts for quite awhile. From experience, the dark transfer stuff doesn’t fade as much as a light, which is one reason I chose it.
For our Family Forward Universal Studios trip in September, we even did a few with Transformers: Rescue Bots! The boys wanted to wear them everyday, of course – so it was nice having another shirt that they would pick as soon as it was out of the laundry!
Book your next Disney or Universal vacation with Get Away Today for the best prices – use Promo Code BusyMomsHelper for $10 off your vacation package!
Other Star Wars fun…
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!