Easiest Pasta Casserole
Â Sometimes Iâ€™m in such a hurry, I want to just throw stuff together, pop it in the oven, and call it good. This Easy Pasta Casserole is one of those recipes that turns out delicious AND healthy, despite the quickness! I love that the ingredients are easy to stock up on, so it’s great for an ’emergency’ or ‘back up’ meal on those nights I just flat out forget to get dinner ready.
Contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure for more info.
- 1 bag Penne pasta
- 1 jar Rague of choice (we use veggie)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-2 bags Veggies of choice, frozen
- Poppy seeds (as desired; we use about 3 tbsp because we love them)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook the pasta until almost soft.
- Pour into sprayed 13×9 baking dish.
- Pour in veggies, cheese and sauce. Mix well.
- Cook, covered with aluminum foil, about 30 minutes.Â Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
Notes: You donâ€™t HAVE to use that much cheese, but oh itâ€™s so good! Also, you really can use any type of pasta, Iâ€™m sure; we just use penne so the sauce gets inside and makes it even tastier! I like to use Normandy blend veggies, plus green beans or corn.
Other Easy Dinner Recipes…
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- What Size is a Bassinet Mattress: Buyers Guide - April 12, 2023
- How to Make Bassinet More Comfortable for Your Child - March 30, 2023
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023