My family loves, loves, LOVES pasta. Really, no exaggeration whatsoever! My kids loved pasta before we could…
Contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure for more info.
- 1 bag Penne pasta
- 1 jar Rague of choice (we use veggie)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-2 bags Veggies of choice, frozen
- Poppy seeds (as desired; we use about 3 tbsp because we love them)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook the pasta until almost soft.
- Pour into sprayed 13×9 baking dish.
- Pour in veggies, cheese and sauce. Mix well.
- Cook, covered with aluminum foil, about 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
Notes: You don’t HAVE to use that much cheese, but oh it’s so good! Also, you really can use any type of pasta, I’m sure; we just use penne so the sauce gets inside and makes it even tastier! I like to use Normandy blend veggies, plus green beans or corn.
Other Easy Dinner Recipes…
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…