Contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure for more info.
- 1 bag Penne pasta
- 1 jar Rague of choice (we use veggie)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-2 bags Veggies of choice, frozen
- Poppy seeds (as desired; we use about 3 tbsp because we love them)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook the pasta until almost soft.
- Pour into sprayed 13×9 baking dish.
- Pour in veggies, cheese and sauce. Mix well.
- Cook, covered with aluminum foil, about 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
Notes: You don’t HAVE to use that much cheese, but oh it’s so good! Also, you really can use any type of pasta, I’m sure; we just use penne so the sauce gets inside and makes it even tastier! I like to use Normandy blend veggies, plus green beans or corn.
Other Easy Dinner Recipes…
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…