This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Are y’all ready for some super exciting news? We (finally) were able to make another version of our fabulous 2015-2016 Planner for you! Many of you requested it come in a smaller size – so after much trial and error on our part to get it sized down and easily printable, I’m thrilled to share it with you today! So without further ado – our Free Printable 2016 Planner Half-Sized Version!
Check out our newest planner HERE for 2016-2017, or just 2017!
A few VERY IMPORTANT things about this – PAY ATTENTION!!!
- It is designed so it can be printed BACK AND FRONT, saving you paper. However, to set it up like this it looks VERY out of order – because it is for normal printing. BUT – when you print it back to front onto 8.5×11 size paper, it will be facing exactly how it should for you to bind it down the middle into the perfect planner/booklet!
- We found that on home printers, there are margins that come up, no matter what we tried to change. So I highly recommend taking it to a professional printer like Staples or somewhere and having them print it without margins. If you DO want to print it at home, be sure to set it to FIT instead of ACTUAL SIZE/100% or some will get cut off due to margin stuff. Then just trim off the white around the edges and staple/bind as desired!
- I know this may not be the EXACT size you were wanting, specifically. I received MANY requests for all sorts of custom, smaller sized – I’m very very sorry, but as much as I’d love to make everyone happy, it’s just not realistic. This one version took several days of work and frustration – and I’m giving it to you for FREE. So please forgive if it’s not 100% perfect.
Download Here – AFTER reading the above IMPORTANT Notes, please!
Still just want the full 8.5×11 size planner? Grab it HERE!
Other printables to help you get organized!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019
- Disney Character Meet & Greets You May Not Know About - September 16, 2019
- How to Reduce Kitchen Chaos - September 16, 2019