Fruity Pebbles Muffins
I know school has only been in session a couple months, but it feels like a lot longer! I actually enjoy the school year, aside from the rushed mornings dealing with making lunches, getting everyone ready, and breakfast. My kiddos really like cereal, and I’m all for easy mornings….but it gets old day after day! I wanted a fun new way they can enjoy their cereal, preferably in a more healthy way, and these Fruity Pebbles Muffins were just the ticket!
Not only do they get to have one of their favorite cereals, but also a filling, healthy muffin at the same time! I may have had a couple (or more!) myself, because I’m totally in love with Fruity Pebbles! They’re really quick to make, too. Just whip them up, stick them in the oven, and while they’re baking you can get a few other morning tasks done! Or make them the night before, store in an airtight container, then pull them out really fast in the morning….super easy!
Look at all those colorful, tasty bits of goodness in these muffins! Now THAT’S a good breakfast: easy, cute, fun AND delicious!
Makes about 12 Muffins
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1-2 cups Fruity Pebbles, plus some to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line a muffin tin, set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except cereal) until well-mixed. Gently stir in the fruity pebbles. Scoop into the muffin tins, then sprinkle a bit more cereal on top.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until barely starting to brown on the edges.
What are some cereal-type muffins YOU have tried and loved?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023