This post was sponsored by Pebbles Cereal as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. #FruityPebbles #CocoaPebbles #IC
Whether you plan and decorate for holidays way in advance, or set up a week or two before, you’ll LOVE how easy it is to make these Fun Holiday Decor Crafts with Kids! You can switch it up to match any season – we just completed our fabulous, colorful Christmas tree garland, after retiring our festive Acorn Garland from Thanksgiving. See all the ways your kids can enjoy decorating!
Nobody should be surprised that I often have plenty of Fruity Pebbles on-hand, because it’s my favorite cereal EVER! And what chocolate-lover doesn’t also enjoy a bowlful of Cocoa Pebbles? Well, now we’re taking these family favorites beyond the cereal bowl and making them BEAUTIFUL and FUN decorations!
The reason Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles (and special limited editions, when you’re lucky enough to grab some) are so perfect for crafts that can be changed to fit any holiday, is their eye-popping colors! Plus, they smell amazing (just like their yummy flavors), which is a bonus for any decoration.
Fruity Pebbles Christmas Lights Garland
- 1 Box Fruity Pebbles
- Ribbon, string or yarn of choice
- Cellophane, cut into squares (about 3″x3″ or 4″x4″)
- Place a small pile of Fruity Pebbles into the center of each cellophane square.
- Bring up the corners together, then fold in the edges – so all of the Pebbles are held securely inside the little ball. Use a long piece of ribbon, string or yarn (your garland) to tie a knot around the pouch to keep it closed and secured to the garland.
- Decorate your tree, mantel, doorways, banister – wherever you could use a bright, colorful and festive holiday garland!
To make the Acorn Garland (perfect for Thanksgiving, or even just fall in general) do the same idea as above, only use Cocoa Pebbles. You can string it out like a garland…..
….or bunch several together to make a giant Acorn ornament/decoration!
Are you team Fruity or team Cocoa?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…