Graduation Gift Bottle Set
It’s that time of year again. The time when you get lots of announcements of those lucky ducks finally leaving school and heading on to ‘adulthood’. This is all exciting and great, sure, but a problem arises: what gift to give? Well, I’ve got you covered with this fun and stylish Graduation Gift Bottle Set, with Free Printables!
Whether it’s a neighbor friend, childhood buddy, sibling or other relative, this Graduation Gift Bottle Set is totally changeable. Each bottle label has different fun things you can fill the bottle with (unless you feel like leaving it as soda…that’s totally fun, too!).
Here’s the different labels you can switch around:
- Congratulations SMARTIE PANTS You did it! – Add Smarties
- Your future is looking Bright! – Add Lemon Heads, or other ‘bright’ thing
- Hard work will result in positive change! – Add a bunch of coins
- You’ve got a Whopper of an adventure ahead of you! – Add Whoppers
- Here’s some DOUGH to get you by! – Add some bills, $1, $5, whatever!
- Here’s to your sweet success! – Add candy, something sweet (I did Skittles)
- Free Printables (located at very bottom of this post)
- 6-pack of Crush Soda
- Tape or Glue Dots
- Treats and/or money to fill the bottles with
- Print off the Free Printables
- If you’re not keeping the soda, make sure the bottles are emptied, washed, and dried out completely.
- Cut out the Printables. Tape or Glue them to their appropriate place on the bottles and box.
- Fill with the treats and/or money you choose.
- Give your gift!!!
This post is part of the Craft Lightning fun by The Country Cottage Chic and 30 Minute Crafts. Go check out other amazing crafts you can do in 15 minutes or less!
Graduation Gift Bottle Set Free Printables
More Graduation Gift Ideas & Bottle Sets…
You could also decorate your bottle sets using perler beads. Anytime I get to use my iron for perler beads it’s always a great time! Plus the crafts come out great!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023