Some people go all-out for Halloween decorations, while others prefer to keep it simple. Whichever…
I can’t go through the holidays without watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas – both the cartoon movie and the live-action. They’re amazing and beautiful! I couldn’t resist whipping up these fun Bottle Cap Grinch Ornament Printables, and love how they turned out. This printable sheet makes it easy to decorate your tree with Grinch-themed ornaments!
See, aren’t the totally adorable? We’ve featured little Cindy-Lou Who, the faithful companion Max, and – of course- the good ol’ Grinch himself.
Download and Print the Grinch Ornaments HERE
Note: print onto an 8.5×11 sheet and do ACTUAL SIZE, not TO FIT or they’ll be too small. We recommend using glossy photo paper if you have it.
- Printable (above)
- Bottle Caps
- Tape or Glue
- Ribbon, for hanging
- Scissors or 1 inch Hole Punch
- After you’ve downloaded and printed the sheet, cut it out free-hand with scissors or use a 1 inch hole punch.
- Tape or glue a circle inside each bottle cap and make sure it’s secure.
- Get a bit of ribbon, loop it above, and tape it on the back of the bottle cap.
Now just hang it on your tree and ENJOY your Grinch Ornament! I told you it was super easy – and they look great hanging on the Christmas tree. Now my kids want to add fake antlers to OUR dogs, though! 🙂
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque - September 29, 2022
- 14 Gifts of Valentines with Free Printables, plus MORE - September 27, 2022
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - September 27, 2022