I was about 10 years old when I first made homemade bread and I absolutely…
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingOfFlavor #FieldToBottle #CollectiveBias
Guys, it’s FINALLY cooling down here in Texas and I’m thrilled because that means we can go outside more – without melting, at least. This means more picnics, barbecues, and get-togethers….and all of those mean tasty food! One great dish to whip up for a fun gathering outside is this delicious Habanero Cheesy Bread – super easy to make, and full of incredible flavor, it’s sure to be a huge hit for any occasion!
If you’re a big fan of regular cheesy bread like I am, you’re going to be thrilled to give this recipe a try because the El Yucateco® sauce enhances the flavor, making it a definite winner in the tasty food category. For this batch, I used their El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero sauce because I love the green chile flavor mixed with the cheesiness of the bread. Pure deliciousness!
Plus – you could win awesome prizes that’ll help you discover new places!
#KingofFlavorSweepstakes (9/28 to 10/27)
El Yucateco®’s ingredients come from Field to Bottle. It includes no artificial colors, but the same great taste that makes it the King of Flavor since 1968. I grabbed a few from Target – so be sure to stock up next time you’re there running errands. This cheesy bread recipe would be great to try the different flavors with, so don’t be scared to mix it up a bit to see how each kind accents the flavoring in a unique way.
The different flavors they have are:
- El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero
- El Yucateco® Red Chile Habanero
- El Yucateco® XXX Hot Kutbil-ik
- El Yucateco® Caribbean Habanero
- El Yucateco® Black Label Reserve
- El Yucateco® Chipotle
- El Yucateco® Jalapeno
Maybe I’m dorky, but I love the bottles they come in – they’re so convenient, and you can easily throw it in your purse for on-the-go to your next outing!
Note: makes 1 bread loaf
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- For cheese topping: 1-2 cups Shredded Cheese, 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a bread pan, set aside.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cream cheese, milk, vegetable oil & El Yucateco® sauce) and mix until well-combined and a dough forms. If too sticky, add a little more flour until it’s a nice, doughy consistency.
- Scrape dough into bread pan and bake about 40-50 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove and CAREFULLY (will be very hot) cut a checkered pattern on the top.
- Mix the cheese and butter (you can add a little El Yucateco® sauce if desired), then stuff all over the top of the bread and into the cut parts. Cover with foil and bake about 15 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool, then enjoy on your next adventure!
I’m eager to try this with other flavors to see how the taste changes, and to find out which is my favorite!
Check out all that cheesy goodness!
Another perk to this cheesy bread recipe is that you don’t need to let it rise forever (or at all) like some breads – I’m all for quick and easy baking 🙂
Be sure to grab some El Yucateco® sauce the next time you’re at Target so you can whip up this amazing Habanero Cheesy Bread for your next outdoor party or gathering.
What flavor El Yucateco® sauce would YOU use in this recipe?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…