I've done several holiday bucket lists before, but never one specifically for Halloween - and…
Kids love Halloween because they get to dress up and get LOTS of candy. But what kind of makes it ‘eh’ for me is that it’s often the same candy, and nobody remembers where they got what. I want to stand out! This year I’ll be making these fun Halloween Ghost Treat Huggers to give our candies a little extra ‘spook’. Okay, they may still not remember they got these at MY house, but at least it’s cute and gives me a neat new craft to do for a bit 🙂
Aren’t they cute? Plus you can nab the printable for FREE, so it’s not a huge project of tracing or anything.
To make your Ghost Treat Huggers:
- Download & print the document HERE – it fits on an 8.5×11 sheet (recommend cardstock)
- Cut out the ghost treat huggers – you can hole punch or cut their eyes/mouth, if desired
- Add a treat over their belly, then tape their arms over it so the ghost is ‘holding’ it
- Gift away!
See, told you it was super easy. They come 4 to a page so they’re the perfect size for many of the popular Halloween candies.
You could also cut out colored paper and tape the back of the ghost on it for more of a ‘3D card’ type look, but I liked the simplicity and size of just the ghosts for my own.
I’m really excited to share this treat huggers with all the trick-or-treaters this Halloween, and know my kids will want to enjoy some themselves – of course!
What’s YOUR favorite treat or toy to give on Halloween?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque - September 29, 2022
- 14 Gifts of Valentines with Free Printables, plus MORE - September 27, 2022
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - September 27, 2022