Hot Air Balloon Baby Gift with Free Printable Tags
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MagicBabyMoments #CollectiveBias
I don’t have tons of friends. It’s a fact, and one that I’m totally fine with because the ones I do have are AMAZING. And guess what – one of these friends is expecting a baby this month! Woot woot! Of course I had to put together something totally cute and fun for her, like this Hot Air Balloon Baby Gift with Free Printable Tags!
I don’t want to give away personal info about her, but she married a great guy who has 3 kids from a previous marriage, plus her daughter she brought into the marriage. So they had ‘his’ and ‘hers’ kids, but wanted one that was ‘theirs’. This was even in the photos they did to announce the pregnancy – super cute with a chalkboard sign and everything ! The youngest in their bunch is 7, so she’s super excited to have a baby SISTER!
I took a LONG time at Walmart picking the stuff out for this fun baby basket – there’s just too many cute things and I wanted to get ALL of it! I knew I wanted Disney Baby stuff because A. I’m totally obsessed with Disney and B. how fabulous is Minnie Mouse and princess baby gear? I got a few blanket sets, especially the so-soft-I-want-to-keep-it-for-snuggling one that came with a Minnie hat….
…then added in some general care supplies like Minnie nail clippers and some bath items…..
….then topped it off with some fun feeding accessories. I love how there’s Disney Baby stuff all over in the baby section at Walmart, so I could find exactly what I wanted.
To complete the baby gift, I wanted a cute-yet-simple gift tag – and you’re welcome to print them off for yourself, too! I made sure to do a variety of colors 🙂 There’s four 8.5 x 11 sheets, each one has two ‘onesies’ and two ‘labels’ you can cut out. I did them separate so you can attach a strip of ribbon around the ‘onesie’, then put the label on top of that. You can look at my pics below to see the fun dimension it gives it!
Download the Baby Gift Tags Below
Now that you have the tags, let’s get to making that Hot Air Balloon Baby Gift Basket!
- Disney Baby Products to fill the basket
- Minnie Hat or other ‘topper’
- Tissue Paper
- 4 Sticks
- GOOD tape
- Pom pom or other light-weight topper
- Colored paper for banner
- Ribbon for banner
- Cute stickers for banner
- Take your 4 sticks and tape them securely into the corners of your basket, then tape each to your Pom Pom topper (use the frills to hide the tape spots).
- Line your basket with tissue paper.
- Cut out diamond shapes from your colored paper, then tape each along a strip of ribbon to hang around your Pom Pom topper. Use your cute stickers to attach the banner around the topper in about 3-4 spots.
- Take your Minnie hat (or other hat) and stuff some tissue paper inside to puff it up. Place it GENTLY on the top of your Pom Pom, then flip up some of the tissues pieces to help keep the hat from falling.
- Fill up your basket with lots of Disney Baby goodies, attach the tag with a ribbon, and you’re good to gift away!
I’m seriously THRILLED with how fabulous this turned out, and can’t wait to give it to my friend soon!
What amazing Disney Baby stuff would YOU gift to a dear friend?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…