It's in the 90s outside right now, so even if I'm craving a delicious hot…
If you’re like me, you absolutely LOVE chocolate recipes – especially brownie recipes! I love mixing it up to try new flavor combos. These Hot Cocoa Brownies were a little test that turned out super delicious, plus are really easy to make. They turn out perfectly moist, dense and soft – with yummy chocolate in ever bite.
If the recipe looks familiar, I made these based on my Marshmallow Brownies recipes I shared last month, also leaving off the top layers. I was in the mood for some hot cocoa – but seeing as how it’s in the 90’s – 100’s here in Texas, a hot drink wasn’t exactly called for. A good brownie recipe is just the ticket regardless of the weather, so out came these Hot Cocoa Brownies!
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Hot Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a 13×9 baking pan, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla until creamy. Mix in the remaining ingredients (except chocolate syrup) until all combined. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over top, then use a spatula or spoon to swirl it around.
- Bake at 350 Degrees F. for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean.
If desired, add some marshmallow cream on top to complete the hot cocoa combo!
More Easy Brownie Recipes
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…