This post is sponsored by The Women Bloggers, LLC. All opinions are 100% mine alone. #CocinaLatinaBeans
Do you get sick of making a delicious recipe, only to have a member or two in the family refuse to eat it? Drives me nuts! That isn’t a problem with this yummy Hot Dog Twists with Beans – the whole family loves them, especially with Bush’s Cocina Latina Beans. Oh, and we have a special giveaway for you – so read on!
Don’t be fooled – just because this meal is SUPER easy to make, doesn’t mean it isn’t fabulously tasty and filling. Just grab the THREE ingredients during your next trip to Walmart, and you’re good to go! I was thrilled that Bush’s Cocina Latina beans came in so many flavors, with some a bit more spicy than others. And for you bacon-lovers: they have a touch of bacon, adding to the great flavor!
- 1 Package Hot Dogs
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls (same count as the hot dogs)
- Your choice Bush’s Cocina Latina Beans – 7 tasty varieties!
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package directions. Spray or line a baking sheet, set aside.
- Wrap one crescent roll (not cooked, still just dough) around each hot dog, twisting it upwards. Place on the prepared baking sheet, then bake according to the crescent roll package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat your choice of Bush’s Cocina Latina Beans as directed on the can. Note: we used the Frijoles a la Mexicana flavor in the photos.
- When the hot dog twists are done, dish them onto serving plates and top with a generous scoop of the beans. Enjoy!
Seriously, I LOVE how easy this was to make, and how happy everyone was with it! That’s a big WOOT WOOT for dinner, another mommy win! We can’t wait to try the other Bush’s varieties, too. There’s even some Cocina Latina inspired refried beans options – those will be AMAZING in some upcoming recipes!
Ready for a Giveaway?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…