This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
We’re thrilled that so many of you have chosen to take advantage of our monthly printable subscription plan, and hope you love your June printables just as much as we do! It was a blast designing them, and fun to incorporate summer and the upcoming holiday of the 4th of July. Without further ado, here’s your incredible printables from the June Monthly Printable Subscription!
Printable Soda Bottle Wrapper Sets
I’m super excited about how these turned out – they’re fun, colorful and great for any 4th of July party, gift, favor or just because. Besides, I’m all for any excuse to buy some Dr Pepper 😉 This comes with six pages each set – there’s a set that matches the 6-pack Dr Pepper style glass bottle box packs and a set that matches the 4-pack IBC (like cream soda) style.
- Cut out all printables and tags – trim to fit soda bottle pack as needed
- Use either adhesive spray (this is what I prefer and find easiest) or hot glue to attach each printable piece to it’s spot on the soda bottle box. Regular glue or double sided tape can work, but it’s more difficult and doesn’t stay as well
- Use regular tape or desired glue to wrap the bottle labels around and secure to each bottle
- Punch a hole in each bottle tag and secure to the top of each bottle with ribbon or twine
Here’s a bunch of photos to help you see where each piece goes, if you’re more of a visual person like me.
July Subway Art Printable
This is just fun to stick in a frame, hang up as-is, or print smaller to use as a gift tag or invitation outline. So many options! It’s sized at 8.5×11, but you can print smaller as desired.
Disneyland & California Adventure Ride Lists
People LOVE our printable ride lists, but this one is exclusively for you and our newsletter subscribers only unless they want to purchase it from our shop. This was the most current rides and height requirements on June 24th, 2018 – so keep in mind Disney is always changing so ‘subject to change’ is kind of normal.
3D Fruit Boxes
Summer seems to be full of bright-colored fruit – and if your kids are like mine, TONS of watermelon! These fun fruit-designed boxes are easy to put together and make fantastic party favors, gifts, or just fun decorations.
- Cut out along outside lines
- Fold along inside lines
- Use tape or glue to attach inside flaps to sides
- If desired, fill with goodies, candies, notes, etc.
To sign up for our monthly printable subscription plan, just click below!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!