This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Another holiday has come and gone and while it’s nice to indulge a bit (can you say chocolate bunnies?), I always feel so ready to eat a little healthier after all that comfort food, and this Kale Stir Fry recipe is perfect for a healthy snack or side dish!
If you’ve never made stir fry at home, let me tell you just how simple and delicious it is. Did you know they even make stir fry veggie kits in the freezer section of your grocery store? It couldn’t be more simple to put together a healthy meal for your family, or even a quick and easy lunch for just you!
I love this version because it’s full of yummy green veggies, bright citrus and a flavorful cheese – feta! Scroll down for the recipe.
Kale Stir Fry
- 1 Medium Sliced Zucchini
- 6 Cups Kale Chopped
- ½ Cup Quinoa
- 1 Onion Chopped
- ½ Cup Feta Crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Follow directions of making quinoa.
- Set quinoa aside.
- On medium heat in a large pan add olive oil.
- Add onion and zucchini and allow to cook until tender.
- Add garlic salt.
- Add kale and water.
- Allow to steam for 5-10 minutes until kale is tender.
- Add quinoa.
- Toss ingredients.
- Top with Feta and lemon juice.
Have you ever tried making stir fry at home?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Chocolate-Brownie Cupcake with White Ganache Frosting - February 24, 2018
- Family Home Binder Printables - February 22, 2018
- Disney Activity & Autograph Book - February 21, 2018