I'm always unsure of how to decorate my kitchen. I don't want it too cluttered,…
- 2 lbs. Beef, cubed
- 1 can Carrots
- 1 can Green beans
- 2 cups Potatoes, diced
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 tsp. Quick-cooking Tapioca pearls
- 8 oz. Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In your slow cooker, first place the beef, then veggies.
- Sprinkle the top with tapioca, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together tomato sauce and water, then pour over the other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Top with brown sugar over everything.
- Cook on Low for about 8 hours.
There you have it – a super easy stew recipe you can whip up on those busiest of nights (man, those seem to happen a lot, don’t they?).
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…