Sorry this is going to be uber short today, but I feel like a chicken…
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 4 Garlic pieces
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 slice Onion
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. Coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts and broccoli in a sprayed baking pan.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until cooked through.
So get creative and try something new in your own kitchen – like this lemon chicken!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…