- 6 Chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 4 Garlic pieces
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 slice Onion
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. Coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts and broccoli in a sprayed baking pan.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until cooked through.
So get creative and try something new in your own kitchen – like this lemon chicken!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023