For those of you who don’t know, we are currently in a small three-bedroom apartment. After moving to Texas, we decided to save money while building our new home here, so thought squeezing in here wouldn’t be a huge deal for six months. I admit, I’m really struggling with this, though! Not only is it cramped, but half of our stuff will stay packed until we move into the house. My kitchen is sad; it’s smaller than the one I had in college! So lately it’s all I can do to bring myself to cook new things, just because the lack-of-space is wearing on me. This tasty Lemon Chicken is one meal I did try new, and it was a hit with my lovely aunt Janie!
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 4 Garlic pieces
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 slice Onion
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. Coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts and broccoli in a sprayed baking pan.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until cooked through.
So get creative and try something new in your own kitchen – like this lemon chicken!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023