On-the-Go Snack Station for Back to School
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones® Hand Wipes. The opinions and text are all mine. I received free samples of products from Wet Ones®. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Inc. and its advertiser. #BTSWithWetOnes #CollectiveBias
I’m kind of in shock that it’s already back to school season, especially since it feels like just yesterday they were doing all their end of year class parties and graduations! Whether we’re ready or not, though, it’s here and we better get ourselves in high gear for all the craziness that comes with it. If you’re like us, schedules get insane during the school year – with dance classes, karate, appointments, homework and whatever else, it’s hard to keep everything straight. Luckily we can have little tricks or systems in order to help it go more smoothly, like this On-the-Go Snack Station for Back to School!
I was recently asked by Wet Ones® Hand Wipes to share a fun idea for using their product, and I thought this would be great to share since I rely on our snack station so much! For some reason our schools serve lunch really early, so by the time school’s out and we’re heading to our next class or whatnot, they’re really in need of a snack. This snack station is perfect, and makes it super easy to get them happy without much effort or fuss on my end. Plus, for back to school season, there’s now a sweepstakes to win a trip to Universal Orlando Resort™ featured on Specially Marked Wet Ones® Hand Wipes canisters (40 ct.) and travel packs (20 ct.)! The fun custom packaging is based on two of Universal Orlando Resort’s hit attractions – Shrek 4D and Transformers™: The Ride-3D!! My kids love the Fresh Scent, the red canister or travel pack featuring Optimus Prime on the label, as well as the Citrus Scent on the yellow canister/travel pack with Shrek on the label.
Don’t worry, if you prefer the fragrance/alcohol free ones for Sensitive Skin, you can nab one of the specially marked green canisters or travel packs. There’s something for everyone! It’s so nice to keep these on-hand (literally) so my kids can wipe up their messy hands easily and with no fuss. Since germs are a major concern during the school year, it’s a relief that Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes not only clean up their sticky, messy hands – but they also kill 99.99% of germs. They’re the convenient 2-in-1 way to wipe off dirt when water isn’t readily available – like in the van on the way to karate. AND Wet Ones® Hand Wipes are America’s #1 Hand Wipe*, so you know you can trust them!
You can find great savings on Wet Ones® with this Ibotta offer.
- Container for storing, baggies or dividers if desired
- Snacks and Drinks
- Wet Ones® Hand Wipes
- Labels, if desired
- Each week (or every few days, or daily – up to you) pick your snacks for the week. Keep in mind things may melt or go bad in a vehicle, so take into consideration where it will be kept and how long. Divide the snacks among some areas of the container, using baggies or dividers as desired. For dividers, I just cut cardstock or cardboard and put it in to keep the snacks separate.
- Have a good location in/on your container for your Wet Ones®, so they can be easily grabbed for those messy hands, or also for cleaning hands BEFORE touching the snacks.
- Label the containers for each child, if desired, or just a fun design as you’d like if it’s for the family. Kids would love to use markers or stickers to make their individual containers truly their own!
- Either store in your vehicle, or have in a good location to grab as you head out the door. Enjoy!
My kiddos have sensitive skin, but Wet Ones® do great on their little hands – probably because they’re hypoallergenic and clean better than hand sanitizers.
Y’all know how much we love Universal Orlando Resort™ right? Well now YOU have the chance to enter a fabulous sweepstakes for your chance win a trip for four to experience Universal Orlando’s three amazing theme parks! Woot woot! Here’s the details:
You could win a 3-night trip for four to experience Universal Orlando for yourself, including:
- Roundtrip airfare to Orlando, Florida
- Admission to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks, plus the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park (now open!)
- Accommodations on-site at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Orlando
- Tickets to Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort™
No purchase necessary to enter. Ends 11:59:59 AM ET 10/31/17 (50 US/DC). 18+ to enter (19+ in AL & NE).
*#1 claim based on scan data for 52 weeks ending 6/17/17
TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 DreamWorks LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Shrek 4-D © 2017 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. Sapphire Falls Resort TM & © 2017 UCF Hotel Venture III. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 BMP. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Where do YOU find Wet Ones® Hand Wipes most useful?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes open to individual, legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, 18 or older (19 or older in AL & NE). Sweepstakes begins 12:00:01 PM ET on 7/15/17 and ends 11:59:59 AM ET 10/31/17. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Subject to Official Rules available at www.wetonesgetaway.com. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by: Edgewell Personal Care Brands, LLC, 6 Research Dr., Shelton, CT 06484. Hasbro, Dreamworks LLC, Paramount Pictures Corporation, and Universal are not sponsors of this sweepstakes nor are they responsible for its administration.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…