Delicious Chicken Pasta Casserole 3 Ways
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSecret #CollectiveBias
As a busy mom, y’all know how much I love easy-to-make dinners, right? The problem is, I don’t want just ANY simple recipe, I want something that tastes amazing and that my whole family will enjoy. That’s one reason I love today’s recipe – you can whip up this Delicious Chicken Pasta Casserole 3 Ways – making it appeal to any of your family’s tastes, and giving you a great meal without the hassle!
You don’t even need a lot of ingredients – just swing by Walmart to grab the few you do, then enjoy this anytime of the week. Don’t forget to stock up on the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces exclusively at Walmart, which you can find in the Asian food aisle.
These sauces are the simple secret to extraordinary flavor in your favorite recipes, and contribute to Asian cuisine made simple. We all love simple recipes, right?! These are also key to doing our Chicken Pasta Casserole 3 different ways – using their Teriyaki, Sesame or Kung Pao sauce to switch it up.
- 1 box Penne Pasta
- P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauce of choice, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- 1-2 cups Chicken, boneless & skinless
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- If desired for topping: tomatoes, vegetables, sesame seeds, cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. In a shallow bowl, mix the flour with a bit of salt and pepper. Slice the chicken into thin strips, then coat each with flour and lay on a baking sheet covered with foil. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is baking, cook pasta according to package directions. After drained, pour pasta into a sprayed 9×13 casserole dish. Stir in the alfredo sauce, then the P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauce of choice, to taste.
- Once chicken is done, dice then stir into casserole along with any veggies/toppings you prefer. Cover with foil and heat in oven at 350 Degrees about 5-10 minutes, or until everything is heated throughout. Enjoy!
My personal favorite was the pasta casserole made with the Sesame sauce, but the other two turned out great, as well. Hubby was particular to the Kung Pao, of course…
…while the kids were torn between the Sesame and the Teriyaki.
Whatever your family’s preference, this chicken pasta casserole is a huge hit – and it’s even better because you can customize it using these incredible sauces to fit anyone’s tastes!
Check out the fun Sweepstakes & find more Asian recipe inspiration HERE!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…