This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Fellow chocolate lovers, raise your hands high in the air. Okay, now put your hands down, you look ridiculous! Just kidding, you know I love you all, right? That’s why I’m sharing these amazingly easy, super delicious Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies with you!
Don’t they look great? I mean, the combo of peanut butter and chocolate is a sure winner, so in cookie form it just can’t be beat. It’s like taking two of my favorite things and laying them out together on a warm cookie sheet, just begging me to eat them. Well, if they insist! 😉
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 oz (1/2 brick) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 20 Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray or line two baking sheets, set aside.
- Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter and egg.
- Portion into 1 1/2 Tablespoon-sized balls (I used a cookie scoop to help with this). You should end up with approximately 20 cookie balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place the peanut butter cup on top and fold the cookie dough around the pattie to cover it completely. Place on the prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
Now just enjoy these moist, cake-like cookies full of peanut buttery goodness and lots of yummy chocolate flavor. It’s the holiday season, so can we just agree that calories don’t count?