Adapted from Weeknight Fresh + Fast • Soy Sauce ¼ Cup • Olive Oil ¼…
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasySqueezy #CollectiveBias
I can’t remember the first time I had a BLT sandwich, I just always remember loving them. The crunch of the bacon, the juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce – and it’s always made better with some turkey slices. I’ve since learned to up my sandwich-making game by trying new sauces, and finding a way to make the Perfect Grilled BLT. Not only is this toasted just right, it also has a delicious basil mayo sauce that really completes this classic lunch recipe!
First, let me tell you our secret to getting a perfectly toasted sandwich Every. Single. Time. The trick – adding some NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread onto the outsides before placing on the heated grill! This is super easy to spread on, in a convenient, easy to squeeze bottle which means less mess to deal with. I wasn’t sure this would really make much of a difference at first, but after using it OH MY GOSH – I love it, and now keep some constantly handy in my fridge – kind of like having squeezable convenience right at my fingertips in the fridge! Stock up on this fabulous NEW product, made with real butter, during your next trip to your local Kroger store. Because we could all use a little something extra special, you can even Save $0.75 off ONE (1) Land O’Lakes Soft Squeeze® Spread with their current promotion – score!
It’s awesome to be able to save money – and also to enjoy a super delicious and easy to make BLT sandwich! Now that we don’t have to deal with crumbs or mess while making out meal, thanks to NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread, we can really focus on just making it and enjoying EATING it.
- Slices of Bread
- Lettuce – washed & cut into strips
- Tomatoes – washed & sliced
- Turkey Deli Meat
- NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread
- 1 cup Mayo of Choice
- 1-2 tbsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- First, use a bit of NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread to grease a skillet for your bacon. Grill it crispy, then set aside.
- Whip the mayo, basil and garlic powder until creamy.
- Gather the ingredients, then build your sandwich – spread some of the basil mayo onto the inside of each bread slice, then add your desired amount of turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
- Spread some easy-to-squeeze NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread onto the outside slices of bread, then grill your sandwich over medium-low heat until perfectly toasted.
- Serve warm – ENJOY!
What creative ways would YOU use NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread in your cooking or baking?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque - September 29, 2022
- 14 Gifts of Valentines with Free Printables, plus MORE - September 27, 2022
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - September 27, 2022