This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Goodness, this summer has been FILLED with tons of Phineas and Ferb Summer fun! For Week 8, we have even more fun coming your way, including a musical episode with favorite songs from season 1 of the show!
Seriously, this week is some of our favorite episodes, and you’ll find yourself singing along with the musical by the end! The ‘Gitchee Gitchee Goo’ song is absolutely adorable and hilarious when my kids go around playing while singing at the top of their lungs. Every time I try to record them, though, they stop. Ugh! Oh well…on to the fun with this week’s Phineas and Ferb Summer Series!
Season 2, Episode 5b: Chez Platypus
- Have your kids create their own restaurant this week! Plan and design your menu. Appoint ‘jobs’ for everyone that works in your ‘restaurant’. Create a fun name for it, and don’t forget the signage!
- Take orders and ‘make’ food at your restaurant.
- For fun, even tie the chair decor into your theme – like on this episode with the platypus tail chairs!
- For some other fun inspiration, check this out:
Season 2, Episode 9b: At the Car Wash
- Want to garden like Linda (P&F’s mom)? Try planting some pretty flowers like hers, or just help with pulling weeds to keep the current plants healthy!
- Curious about this Starnose Mole they’re trying to save? Print out this picture for a little coloring fun
- Such a fabulous summer activity: create your own car (or bike!) wash!!! Here’s a super-duper cute tutorial on how to use pool noodles and sponges to really get some fun in!
- Can’t really do the huge outdoor thing? That’s perfectly fine, just create your own indoor car wash…for your toy cars! Here’s how:
Season 2, Episode 15: Phineas and Ferb’s Musical Cliptastic Countdown!
- Song #10: Create your own Betty Bongo’s or Betty Base Guitar! Here’s some awesome tutorials to help you along:
- Song #9: Get a crew of singing, dancing aliens together with these Alien masks! and don’t forget your crown…after all, you are the Queen (or King)!
- Song #5: You wouldn’t want squirrels in YOUR pants, but you can make the fun creature at home!
- Song #3: You can get someone totally ‘Busted’ with your very own, very official Cop Hat!
- Song #1: Our favorite! Get your singin’ on after you make a fun stage backdrop…either create your own logo and design, or have Phineas & Ferb’s fun drop with the sparkles, hearts and their PFT right up center!