This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
As you know by now, my family loves pumpkin recipes, especially when they’re so easy to make! These Pumpkin Spice Crepes are not only simple, but totally delicious!
The crepes themselves are fabulous, and can be mixed with a variety of toppings or fillings…but my favorite is the creamy pumpkin cream inside! Not only do these make a great breakfast, but add some chocolate syrup and they’re also an amazing dessert! Gotta love flexibility, right?
Ingredients – Crepes
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
Directions – Crepes
- Combine all ingredients together until smooth. Spray a medium skillet then heat over medium. Scoop 1/3 cup batter for each crepe, heating until the edges start to come up. Flip and cook on the other side for about 30 seconds, then remove to a plate. I recommend spraying the skillet in between each crepe to avoid it sticking.
Ingredients – Pumpkin Cream Filling
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
Direction – Pumpkin Cream Filling
- Whip all ingredients until smooth. If you want it thicker, add more powdered sugar. Feel free to adjust the spices to fit your taste preferences!
Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Crepe: place some filling on half the crepe, then flip the other side over. If desired, add whipped topping or some chocolate syrup!