Quick and Organized Kids Art Wall
With 4 little kiddos, we get a LOT of cute little art projects piling up. It seems to just grow up off the counters, out of the walls, and stuffed in bedrooms. It’s everywhere! In the past, I’ve been terrible at displaying it in an organized (and even semi-attractive) manner, but no more since I did this Quick & Organized Kids Art Wall!
Yes, we’ve dealt with our dining room wall being that cluttered, random, totally-overrun mess for a year now! I know it’s been that long, since we moved in just over a year ago! Between the preschool projects and at-home art fun, my kiddos just have too many ‘masterpieces’ they want to display. With my new Organized Kid’s Art Wall, they can each pick their 3 favorites and they’re nicely up on our mini-gallery wall!
- Wood board OR thick foam board (I used foam boards, since I had some on-hand)
- Paint of choice
- Vinyl lettering of choice
- Nails or other way of attaching to the wall
- Glue (I used hot glue)
- Paint your boards the desired color.
- Add your vinyl lettering. I used my trusty Silhouette Cameo and white vinyl, and even had my kids pick out their own fonts when I was designing them! I did use my kid’s actual names….but I blotted them out in these pics and put their Superhero names (code-names), since I don’t openly share their names on here.
- Glue (hot glue worked great) your clothespins onto the board, then attach the boards to your ‘art gallery’.
- Display their fabulous masterpieces for all to see!
We went from this disaster…..
….to this fabulous, organized and attractive Kids Art Wall!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…