This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RoadTripTreats #CollectiveBias
Are you planning a super ‘fun’ family road trip this summer? We are – our almost-annual trip back to Utah to visit a bunch of our family and friends! When I tell people we’re packing up 5 kids (plus dogs, some trips) they think we’re crazy – but our kiddos actually do AMAZING on that 19+ hour drive, as long as we plan and come prepared. With tasty, travel-friendly snacks and this fun Free Printable Road Trip Superhero Game, we’re all set for a successful and less-chaotic family road trip this year!
It also never hurts to win some gift cards to make your trip even more memorable, right? While you’re stocking up on your trip goodies during your next Walmart trip, be sure to enter their RoadTrip Treats sweepstakes HERE! You can find all the treats – and family-favorite drinks – that are perfect for a car trip all in one store. Just stop by the drinks aisle for 7UP®, Sunkist® Soda, or A&W® – then the chips aisle has a variety of great flavors of RITZ Crisp&Thins (mmmm, bacon!). I found a TON of bags of Sour Patch Kids on an aisle end-cap, but they’re also right down the candy row.
For those stops along the way, I want to enjoy Milka OREO 10.5 oz – crunchy OREO cookies in between 2 layers of vanilla creme and coated with chocolate candy? Yes, please! The RITZ Crisp&Thins will be perfect for in the van, and I’m a huge lover of the fact that they have 50% less fat per serving than the leading regular fried potato chips. Our family is torn between A&W® or Sunkist® Soda, so I always make sure to have both!
To keep the kids happily occupied along the drive, have them play this great Superhero Name Finder Game! Download and print onto 8.5×11 sheets – I recommend laminating each and using a dry erase marker so you can reuse them – then see how many names they can find!
Download Your Free Printable Road Trip Superhero Game HERE
How to Play
- The goal is to find all the letters to each hero (or villain!) name on the sheet first. When they pass a billboard or sign – or license plate, if you want to do it that way – they can use each letter ONCE. If a sign has an ‘A’ in it, they can use that for ONE ‘A’ spot on their whole sheet.
- Make it easier and shorter: Let them use that ‘A’ from the one billboard on any ‘A’ spots.
- Make it harder and longer: Whoever spots the letter first is the ONLY one who can use it – so the first person to say ‘A’ on that sign gets to use it in one spot, but nobody else can!
As you’re preparing for your next family road trip, stock up on great travel-friendly snacks the whole family will love, download and print our fun Superher Name Find game, and pack it all up. Oh – and be sure to travel safely!
Don’t forget to enter the Sweepstakes HERE!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Best & Worst Months to Visit Disney World in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Creative Way to Include Batteries with Gifts – with free printable! - December 11, 2018
- 17 Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes - December 10, 2018