This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Mix up your morning routine with something delicious, such as these Simple Blueberry French Toast Sticks to go along with the Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups!
These take just a few ingredients you can grab next time you’re at Walmart, along with the yogurt cups in the cold or ready-to-eat cereal aisles. Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
My family loves Quaker Yogurt Cups because they’re a delicious blend of yogurt and multigrain granola with real fruit and crunchy nuts – Crunchy. Cool. Yum. The first shelf-stable convergence of granola, fruit and yogurt – nothing like this before! Just fill it with COLD milk up to the line inside the cup, stir and let it sit for 2 minutes. Then just stir and enjoy!
Serve up these blueberry french toast sticks along side and you’ve got quite the meal to start the day! It’s satisfying with 25 grams of whole grains and 10 grams of protein with 1/2 cup of cold Skim Milk. And I love that I can just store it in the pantry until we’re ready for it! They have Strawberry Almond, Apple Cinnamon, Raspberry Pecan flavors.
- 16-20 slices bread, crusts removed
- Jar blueberry jam
- Bag of frozen blueberries
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Dash Nutmeg
- 1/4 stick Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line a baking sheet, set aside.
- Flatten each slice of bread, then add 1 tsp. jam on each slice – just one half a side (so you can roll it up long-ways). Top the jam with a row of blueberries, then roll it and pinch the edges together.
- Blend together the eggs, milk, vanilla, flour, baking powder and nutmeg, then place in a shallow bowl. Dip each rolled bread stick into the mixture, letting it soak for a couple seconds. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Remove and brush each stick on both sides with melted butter. Return to oven (flipped over to cook other side) and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together. Dip the french toast sticks to coat all over. Serve and enjoy!
Check out all the delicious recipes with Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups at QuakerRealMedleys.com! Which one’s your favorite?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!